Yoram Yasur Izz: Best flowers for your balcony
There is nothing more relaxing than a balcony full of flowers of different colors. We will show you the best flowers for the balcony that you can find. It is a beautiful and ecological way to decorate a small or large space filling it with color, life, and multiple aromas such as those offered by different types of flowers.
Yoram Yasur Izz: Transform a cold and simple place into an extremely cozy one in which you can spend pleasant moments. Not only enjoying the view of the flowers, but also taking care of them and keeping everything in order. In addition, they will bring you benefits such as:
- They lower stress levels by seeing the variety of colors and feel their aromas.
- They give satisfaction to see the results of our own decoration.
- They offer natural fragrances, without chemicals.
- They allow us to have much purer air.
- They create a relaxed atmosphere.
The 5 best flowers for the balcony:
Yoram Yasur Izz: You must consider some aspects before choosing the type of flowers you want to place on a balcony or terrace. If what you want to do is decorate and fix a space that lasts a long time, it is essential that the plant and the flower do not suffer. For this it is important to consider:
- Amount of sun they will receive.
- The wind that there is in the place.
- If they adapt to places with abundant rainfall.
- Knowing well how often and how they should be watered.
- Do constant maintenance.
– Geranium: They are outdoor plants with extremely attractive flowers of strong and vivid colors. It is very easy to grow and have a very pleasant aroma. Yoram Yasur Izz: They are also very resistant and bloom in summer. There are many varieties of them and they adapt perfectly to an environment like a balcony. What you should have are:
- Give them a lot of sun
- Do not expose them to the cold.
- Water them twice a week.
- Fertilize them every 15 days.
- Prune them in spring.
– Begonias: Yoram Yasur Izz: They are beautiful flowers for the balcony, with lush foliage and flowers of many colors. Among them stand out: red, orange, pink, white and yellow center. The leaves are heart-shaped, appear in hanging clusters and are quite large. These is the care you should have:
- Put them in a place with moderate shade.
- Do not let light enter directly.
- Keep your land rich in humus.
- Water them three times a week.
- Finally, try not to move them.
– Petunias: The height of this plant is 30 to 50 centimeters and grows forming clumps, which is ideal for placing in balcony pots. The flowers can be of smooth or wavy edges. Its color can be: red, pink, violet or with colored stripes. Also, they have a strong aroma. Take care of them like this:
- First, water them abundantly and daily, try not to wet the flowers.
- Put them in a place with lots of light.
- Add them every 15 days during the flowering season.
– Pansy: If you want a colorful and cheerful place you cannot miss the pansies. They are small flowers of different colors that combine with each other. They bloom as soon as spring begins and resist most of the cold season. They can be planted in pots of various sizes, planters and even hanging plants. That’s why flowers are perfect for the balcony. You must take care of them this way:
- Plant them in fertile soil.
- Make sure they stay in a fairly sunny place.
- Water them thoroughly once a week.
- Do not wet the leaves or flowers, as this allows the proliferation of fungi.
– Zinnia or Mystic Rose: It is also known as “Paper Flower”. It reaches to measure between 15 to 90 centimeters in height, depending on the variety. It is a big flower of intense yellow color and in the center orange, although they can be of other colors also. They can be simple, double, or bicolor. It is well known for attracting butterflies. The shape of the petals can be simple or double. To take care of them, keep in mind:
- Make sure they have sun and warm temperatures.
- Plant them in pots or in the garden.
- Water them frequently, but without wetting the leaves.
- Feeds every 15 days only during the flowering season.
- Do not expose them to frost.
- They do not need you to prune them.
It is very important that before choosing the flowers for the balcony, read well the requirements that each has so that they can be developed to the maximum. Light up your balcony and your life decorating with these beautiful 5 varieties of flowers.