Yoram Yasur Izz: How to combine the decorations with the color of the walls
Undoubtedly nobody better than you know with what colors to decorate your home, whether they are warm, cold or a mixture. The choice of color has much to do with the style of decoration of the house, if it is rustic, classic, modern. You may want to turn to a decorating professional to learn how to match the accessories with the color of the walls, but if not, it is important that you acquire some basic notions about the color combination.
Yoram Yasur Izz: The harmonious combination of colors in your furniture, walls and accessories is an art that goes beyond having good taste. There are people with an innate talent for it but it is also true that anyone can learn the basics of combining colors.
The color wheel
Yoram Yasur Izz: Professionals as illustrators, graphic designers or interior designers have in the color wheel one of the most important tools of their work.
- Monochromatic decoration. Decorate based on a single color and combine it with the different shades in the furniture, walls and accessories.
- Decoration with two color tones. You can choose a color and a tone close to that color on the color wheel. The usual thing is to choose a dominant tone for example for the walls and use the tones near the furniture and objects or accessories.
- Decoration of color contrasts. This combination transmits dynamism and is used in modern or avant-garde decoration styles. It consists of opting for a color and its complementary color wheel.
It depends on which colors you choose to transmit different emotions or impressions in space. It is convenient to choose the right colors for the furniture, walls and accessories of each room. the ideal color for a bathroom is not the same as for a kitchen or a bedroom. Of course, in each one’s house, each one is free to choose to transgress or not in the combination of colors. There are people with more classic tastes, others with preferences, modern, etc.
Yoram Yasur Izz: Regardless of the tastes, if you choose the colors blue, violet or green is a good idea to apply them in relaxed areas, intended for rest. While if you opt for more vivid colors, such as red, orange or yellow, a good choice will be to use them in the decoration of living rooms and kitchens to provide these spaces with warmth.
-A combination of colors for each space
Yoram Yasur Izz: According to the color or color study and in line with what we discussed about Feng Shui, here are some examples of a good combination of colors for stays:
- For offices or offices in the home the green, blue and gray combined in walls and objects transmit calm and professionalism.
- For youthful bedrooms, white, yellow and orange is a chromatic combination that provides energy and warmth to the room.
- For sleeping couples or adults, everything depends on the style you want. An example can be the monochromatic decoration in salmon, cream, white, purple, beige using the different chromatic tones in the accessories and furniture.
- In modern kitchens, the ideal combination is black, red and gray.
- In living rooms, the color bank, gray and purple are a good choice. Everything depends on the style that attracts us.
Now you know how to combine your decoration elements with the color of the walls. Everything will be harmony in your home.