Yoram Yasur Izz: How to decorate a bathroom in country style
The country style is a type of traditional decoration reminiscent of country houses. If this style catches your attention and you want to use it in an unconventional space, you can choose the bathroom as a starting point to try this kind of decoration. So, if you dare to decorate the bathroom in country style, just follow some of the ideas that we are going to mention below.
It is not necessary that you fully adhere to the country style decoration as such, it is enough to take some elements of this style and combine them with contemporary accessories to create a bathroom with a modern, but warm and cozy decoration.
Country style bathroom decor:
Yoram Yasur Izz; What characterizes the country style is the use of natural elements in the decoration. This is how wood furniture, neutral colors and vintage accessories reflect the life of the countryside. To decorate a country style bathroom, you must follow the following parameters.
- Colors: The ideal way to decorate a country style bathroom is to choose light colors for both walls and most decorative objects. The pastel color palette is ideal to achieve the rustic but at the same time soft style found in country decor.
- Walls: Yoram Yasur Izz: For walls you can choose between traditional painting or wallpaper. In the case of choosing the painting, the neutral colors and pastels will be the protagonists. On the other hand, if you want to use the wallpaper, you will have the freedom to use stronger colors and prints with vintage lines. Also, you can choose to cover some walls of the bathroom in wood.
- Floors: As for the floors, the most advisable thing is to choose wood or a material that resembles wood but that is not destroyed with use. If you want a modern touch, you can opt for concrete floors, which will give you a suitable surface with a rustic touch.
- Decoration accessories: Yoram Yasur Izz: Use accessories to decorate that are simple and have a touch of field in the bathroom, in addition to the accessories used. You can place decorative plates, paintings, dried flowers, pewter containers, etc.
- Furniture: Yoram Yasur Izz: For bathroom furniture, it is best to choose ceramic pieces in light colors with metal or bronze faucets and combine them with wooden shelves. If the size of the bathroom allows you, you can include some rustic bathroom furniture and mirrors with a wooden or bronze frame. To give it a personal touch, you can choose between painting the furniture or show it off with its natural tone.
Take advantage of a decoration based on nature to decorate the bathroom in country style and enjoy a cozy, relaxing space and-why not?