Yoram Yasur Izz: Earth tones décor
Find out how earth tones are the best option that allows you to achieve a warm, cozy and above all pleasant decoration. Keep reading and discover how to fill your home with the essence of your own land and nature.
The tonalities of the earth are mainly; peppers, cream, toasted tones, sand color, etc. These ranges take us directly to the heart of materials such as wood and to styles where the ethnic, rustic, and classic make their way with comfort.
- Walls: Yoram Yasur Izz: The dominant color on the walls is based on tones that provide warmth and give the rooms a special and very enveloping atmosphere. The tone of sand, beige and its derivations give off an elegance and feeling of comfort from which it is impossible to escape.
- Floors: Yoram Yasur Izz: Materials such as wood are the most used resource in the floors with this type of decoration, however when it comes to decorating, we can choose to choose a carpet with tonalities representative of this style and which of course contrast with the rest of the room.
- Furniture: Yoram Yasur Izz: For the furniture there are plenty of options, since they range from rustic, vintage, styles with ethnic tendency and even to take advantage of the eco-decoration. The goal is to achieve a perfect contrast between your floors, walls, and lighting.
- Warm lighting: Yoram Yasur Izz: Lighting is a very important factor in this eco-decorative style, since the warmth you choose in your lamps and spotlights will allow spaces to bring the essence of nature. Always remember that the color white is perfect to give a little light and life to these tones so do not hesitate to use it.
- Decorative items: Yoram Yasur Izz: Textiles such as tablecloths, carpets, rugs, and cushions are perfect complements for this decorative style. In addition, indoor plants and other floral decorations are an extra, as they highlight the strengths of these earthy tones, reminding us of forests, jungles, and other ecosystems of great beauty.
An option for every corner:
Yoram Yasur Izz: The tones to combine earth tones is very applicable: red, white, salmon, blue, gray, orange, emerald green, etc. They are colors that add a note of energy and amplify the feeling of warmth that these cozy corners give off.
- Room: For these spaces it is advisable to use earth tones because they provide all their naturalness and charms so that those who inhabit them can enjoy a pleasant atmosphere. So, if you are thinking of renovating or decorating your living room, we suggest you use sienna, ocher or blue tones.
- Kitchen: If you need your kitchen to transmit a cozy and warm air, we recommend you take a ton of coffee, chocolate, or beige. In addition to give contrast and nuance uses wooden furniture and avant-garde.
- Dining room: Add earth accessories to your dining room, it will provide a sense of naturalness. Use these colors in one of the most important accessories on the table: tablecloths. They can have floral prints or be of abstract type, always taking beige or brown, and yellow as base shades. Also give your personal touch.
- Bathroom: A bath in earth tones, is ideal for people who share it because they are neutral tones, they are neither masculine nor feminine, so it is the best option. We suggest that to add contrast you use a bit of gray in the decoration. Some accent colors such as light brown or green will help give it a pleasant impact.
- Bedroom: For your bedroom it is not recommended to use vibrant tones because it is the space in which you want to rest and be calm. So, there is nothing better than decorating with beige, chocolate, and cream colors to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
As you can see, these tones work perfectly in any decorative style, they also give the rooms a touch of sobriety, creating environments with a lot of style and elegance. After all that effort invested in your decoration, please be careful with your pets at home and try to anticipate to their needs in order not to punish them for your errors.